TORONTO, August 31, 2017 – Pizza Pizza, Canada’s leading pizza chain, kicks off its fifth annual Frosh Week campus tour, starting at U of T Scarborough on August 31, and ending at The University of Western Ontario on September 13. As part of its 50th year anniversary program, students won’t want to miss this special delivery!
Decked out in festive attire to celebrate its 50th birthday, Pizza Pizza’s team of ambassadors will be giving away free slices of pizza and coupons on campuses across Canada – perfect for those study sessions and quick snack breaks. Pizza Pizza will also have a photo booth for students to create memories with their friends and, of course, their favourite slices. Students who take a photo in the photo booth will have the chance to win a $50 gift card.
Last year, more than 30,000 slices of pizza were given away during the school visits.
“Pizza is a welcomed part of the lives of many students,” said Pat Finelli, Chief Marketing Officer for Pizza Pizza. “From study breaks to common room gatherings, our pizza is sure to bring people together to celebrate their love for food, friendship and learning.”
Pizza Pizza’s Frosh Week campus tour is making stops at the following schools:
- U of T Scarborough in Toronto, Ontario – August 31
- McGill University in Montreal, Quebec – September 2
- University of Ottawa in Ottawa, Ontario – September 4
- Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario – September 4
- Brock University in St. Catharines, Ontario – September 5
- Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario – September 6
- McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario – September 7
- University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, Manitoba – September 7 & 8
- Queens University in Kingston, Ontario – September 8
- University of Windsor in Windsor, Ontario – September 12
- The University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario – September 13
Follow along on social media:
About Pizza Pizza Limited
For 50 years, Pizza Pizza Limited has been guided by a vision to provide the “best food, made especially for you” with a focus on quality ingredients, customer service, continuous innovation and community involvement. With more than 750 locations across Canada, the company is Canada’s pizza pioneer and a quick-service restaurant leader, operating two banners – Pizza Pizza and Pizza 73 – that deliver quality food choices, diverse menus and exciting promotions for all tastes, lifestyles and budgets. Visit www.pizzapizza.ca and www.pizza73.com for more information.
– 30 –
For more information:
416-341-9929 ext. 227