8000 Boul Henri-Bourassa Est, Montreal Quebec H1E 1P2
Pizza Pizza, one of Canada’s top Pizza Restaurant chains, is hiring! We currently have openings for enthusiastic individuals with strong communication skills – customer service focused people who enjoy working in a fast paced environment, while being part of a great team.
Do you love to drive? Come join our team of Delivery Experts. Drivers are independent contractors, working in partnership with Pizza Pizza on both a full-time and part-time basis. Delivery Drivers require their own safe vehicle, along with a clean driver’s record and a valid Driver’s License. Delivery Drivers are required to bring customers their food in a friendly, efficient, and customer focused manner.
What we can offer you:
- Schedule Flexibility: A way to balance work with the rest of your life – school, other jobs, family, sports, etc.
- The Chance to be Your Own Boss: As an independent contractor, drivers are able to buy and sell their pizza products, earn profit and build their businesses as far as their drive and initiative will take them
- Competitive wages: We pay our drivers competitively
Apply for this job if you:
- Have a passion for driving
- Are able to handle money and make change
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Enjoy dealing with people
- Have a ready smile and a warm personality
At Pizza Pizza, our success rests on a foundation of shared attitudes, beliefs, values and goals among its talented network of employees. Thanks to a culture that is open, respectful, compassionate, performance-driven and socially responsible, the Pizza Pizza family continues to grow, satisfying more and more Canadians every day. You can be part of the changing face of fast food. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, fun and exciting environment, we would love to hear from you.
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org putting Independent Contract Delivery Driver in the subject line or feel free to drop at the restaurant and talk with the manager.